Sunday, July 29, 2007

my weekend without agastya

well i' ve had one crazy weekend...the workshops got over we made a movie in record time...the movie was good..but didnt play very well...guess last minute editing has its pitfalls, well ubt a lot of thought went into it as rahul had suggested if the idea is great the presentation becomes secondary but a good presentation cant save a stupid idea...
but we all had a great time working on it...amay's sketches were fantastic and so was the rendering done by everyone else...they looked awesomely sexy on screen.
hmm soon after the workshop we saw TAXI2 gr8 fun it was ( my sentence formation clearly reflects the time i've been spending with dipie)... but ya the joyride ends exactly there. then we started making ad model ...stayed up all nite at dhara's place were horribly tired in the morning and then my allergies kicked in so i rushed home to take my medicines but due it i cudnt visit agastya...i am still not feeling well so thats y i m at home writing all this and not in college... the only thing i miss is seeing agastya...ere hav a look at my dude...my nephew...






No comments: